Tickets-for-Charity® (TFC) offers corporations an exciting new way to improve utilization and impact of corporate tickets nationwide by converting unused inventory into charitable benefit for corporate-aligned charities and financial benefit for your company. Rather than let corporate tickets expire unused, companies can now protect their ticket investment, support charitable interests, and offer employees the valuable perk of exclusive tickets and VIP events.
Key Benefits for Corporations
- Easily convert tickets expected to go unused into financial and social win-win
- Employees gain free TFC membership, with access to exclusive tickets, special offers and VIP experiences
- Zero-cost fundraising support and database growth opportunity for the company's favored charity, as well as causes supported by employees
- Dedicated Tickets-for-Charity Chartiable Sale™ Relationship Manager ensures seamless integration and superior service
- Fully turnkey program management including donation funds management, comprehensive reporting, state-by-state fundraising registrations and filings, donor communications, inventory fulfillment and customer service.
How It Works
|Tax and Financial Benefit||Charitable Benefit|
|Donate Tickets||Corporation receives an immediate tax-deduction for 100% of ticket Face Value when tickets are donated via TFC||Up to 100% of ticket Face Value proceeds go to designated charity upon sale of Donated Tickets via TFC|
|Allocate Tickets||Corporation recoups a portion of its original investment when tickets sell via TFC
||Allocated Tickets create a charitable benefit with every customer purchase via TFC|
Download our Corporate Program Overview
Want more info? Contact Mark here