The terms “we”, “our”, and “us” as used in this policy refer to Tickets for Charity.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect from personal identification information from Users in a variety of situations, including but not limited to:
- When Users visit our Site; place an order; fill out a form; and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources on our Site.
Users may be asked to provide personal identification information as appropriate, including but not limited to:
- User name; email address; mailing address; phone number; and credit card/payment information.
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include but is not limited to:
- Browser name; type of computer or mobile device; and/or technical information regarding Users’ means of connection to our Site such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Tickets for Charity uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. Tickets for Charity and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Website. This means that vendors including Google will display Indeed promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs.
How We Use Collected Information
Tickets for Charity collects and uses Users’ personal and non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize and/or improve user experience
- We may use information in an aggregate form to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site and/or Site functions
- We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To improve customer service
- User information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information that Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
- The email addresses Users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product and/or service information, etc. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions that we include at the bottom of each email or by contacting us via our Site.
How We Protect User Information
Our Site is certified by 403Labs, which verifies that our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create a secure environment for Users. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal identification information, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Users’ Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated User demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business/Site or administer activities on our behalf such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share User information with these third parties for these limited purposes provided that Users have given us permission to do so.
User Acceptance Of These Terms